Re: HAPTZ wire splicing question

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

OOps!  How large a coil are you winding?  You can splice and insulate with
corona dope.  I had to do that with my old 15" which needed 30# of 14ga wire
on 10# spools.  I did not even see racing sparks issue from the splices.
Just keep things real smooth and clean when soldering the splices.

David E Weiss