Re: TC Question and Discharge Safety - Lightning from Fingers

Hi,

I would be a bit worried that the currents are at say 200kHz to and not
DC.  Thus, the suit would have to be a good "RF" conductor too.  Probably
not a problem and Jeff would have that figured out, but for the casual suit
builder, that rusty chicken wire in the garage may not do it.

Cheers,

         Terry