Re: [jlnlabs] TESLA COIL REVISED

In the final result you coil will have a small discharge length.  Inductance
ratio is the only way to go unless you're building a magnifier.

The more inductance with more turns, of course, results in a lower
frequency.  Most all powerful output coils operate below 100 KHZ.

The output potential equation does not relate to the Q factor of the coil in
a CLASSIC pri-sec coil.  It would be important in a third coil, ie resonator
type, coil.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.