From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 5:34 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Gap Question

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Ok I see what you are saying.
Thanx
This is starting to click a bit.

This has been a very enlightening topic for me!!

I was used to thinking of resistance as something the hinders the flow
of electricity.  I know that is what it normally means.  But I was not
used to the term being made to refer to the V I properties and not
thought of as actual resistance per say.

And yup I see what you mean in the lower graph the resistance decreases
but the slope does not go negative.

So as well as learning some other stuff here I finally came to grips
with the word resistance in the term negative resistance is not
referring to actual resistance even though the V I can be used to
calculate a resistance.

Thanx.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net