Re: Powerex IGBT Bricks -- Super OLTC Pieces

Hi,

I will just resell them at cost to people that want to make OLTCs
;-))  Someone just has to grab them first.  They must be periodically
replacing them in something or they are in a big array and they replace
them all on failure.  There seems to be a steady stream of used ones...

Cheers,

         Terry