Re: Paschen paper online

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
 >
 > http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/archives/paschen.htm
 >
 > For all of you courtesy of The Geek Group.

Nice. Thank you for the work. There are some strange phrases here and
there, but I know from experience what happens when one tries to
translate
these old papers. If we set up a "reviewing" process the
translation will be perfect quickly. Someone could start by figuring
out what is the unit used for voltages.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz