Re: Primary tank cables

Resonant freq is determined by the physical geometry of the capacitor and
inductor.  Changing the tank cables should not change the fres unless you
change the physical length of the wire, ie, more or less inductance.

Performance, however, could increase as you have wire with less resistance
and which provides higher peak current in the primary which leads to more
intensity in the magnetic field.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.