Re: Herrick's Transformerless Tesla Coil

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

I had devised numerous paper-designs for parallel-charge/series discharge
primaries but they all had required multiple gaps for the
series-discharging.  Finally, the sequential-charging notion came to me.

Seems as if, having had my fill of 21st cy. transistors, I'm reverting to
the 19th cy. methods.  But I'm already part-way back since I've just
refurbished my 1925 Pathe radio--albeit having it run from a switching
power supply.

I'll keep everybody Posted.

KCH