Ball Lightning and Elemental Transformation

Original poster: "Bob Jones" <alwynj-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All,

Sorry Terry this is off topic but I have seen the occasional post on ball
lightning.*

While surfing some Mars links I found this apparently published paper:

  <http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-274/aflb274p701.pdf>http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-274/aflb274p701.pdf

I don't know how reliable it is.  It seems more like fringe science to me.
It apparently confirms the creation of a plasma ball and even nucleotide
synthesis with magnetic monopoles..
It may be of interest to some people. I new use for your pulse discharge
caps perhaps.

Bob

*Looks like I want to read through it, so I suppose others will too. - Terry