How do I protect supply wires

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

HI all,
Putting the finishing touches on my coil. I do have a safety
concern though. This is going to be my biggest coil yet. 5KVA. I never
had to worry about Streamer hits to my primary or supply lines
with the NST's I've been using. I added a strike rail to my primary but
not sure of the best way to protect my supply lines. I'm going to have
my pig about 30 ft away. I was planning on putting the last 15ft in
pvc then covering them with a strip  of earth grounded wire mesh.
Is this  a bad idea? What do you experienced coilers do?

Steve Vance