Re: Fine tuning

Hi,

Richard Hull always suggested to tune the primary 7% lower than the
secondary to account for streamer loading.  In my case, that always seemed
to work very well.  Then one can fiddle with it a bit to get the longest
streamers, but it will be very close to start.  Also note that moving the
coil to different areas can affect tuning a bit.

Cheers,

         Terry