Re: Where do I buy OBITs?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Hydrogen,

I have two that I found in my grandfathers basement.  He used to run a
plumbing and heating shop, and always kept some of the old stuff as spare
parts for obsolete boilers.  I even found a set of the electrodes for them.
The electrodes clip into the OBIT in a way thats kind of scary for HV
wiring.  I would guess that you would be able to find them in plumbing shops
and surplus stores.

David E Weiss