Re: where do people look for HV jobs?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
 >
 > ">         I'd suspect that there are guys floating around the Southern
 >  > California
 >  >area who used to build HV power supplies and modulators for TWT's and
 >  >radar systems and probably have a lot of useful knowledge.
 >
 > And where should we advertise to find these paragons of HV
 > virtue???  Unfortunately, we can't do like Raytheon (nee Hughes) does
 > and
 > have billboard trailers pulled up and down the freeway during rush
 > hour."
 >
 >         If I knew I would have told you!
 >
 > Sorry,
 >
 > Ed

	I think the original came from Jim Lux, but have lost his email
address.  It occurs to me that I do have a list of email addresses for
retired Hughes radar employees and could send the ones for a couple of
possible contacts who might have suggestions.

Ed