Re: Looking for a Transformer

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com>

Neon sign transformers (NSTs) are absolutely
everywhere on eBay.  There's never a shortage there.
Put the words "neon" and "transformer" into the search
box and you'll get 50+ hits, and there are probably
many more that people just don't know how to pick
titles for :)