RE: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com>

I finally figured out how to get the lid off the of
the Westinghouse unit last night, and was pleasantly
surprised to discover that it did *not* have any of
that stuff in it.  It was quite clean.  Funny also is
the fact that, despite having all the same numbers on
the nameplate, the Westinghouse is physically about
20% larger than the RTE, and the can is at least twice
as thick.  It still has about an inch of oil in the
bottom.  Bonus! :)

aaron