Re: Advanced SSTC Controller Concept Design

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Definitely will.  I started laying out my front panel and for a blank 19" x
8.718" panel (standard rack size) it was less than $20.00
With a whole bunch of holes, cut-outs, and engraved and painting lettering,
it still comes out to less than $80.00 for a single panel.

Also, on the website, they have some pictures of sample panels.  They really
do look sharp!

Dan