RE: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com>

Yeah, been meaning to get a good wet/dry vac.  Maybe
now's the time :)

I'm pretty sure it's not kitty litter, at least not
the common clay variety.  Looks more likely to be
silica.  It's all fairly large brittle stuff (again,
looks like aquarium gravel).