Re: Knife switch

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi Luke,

     Yes, that's the right term. There are a couple of old big ones on eBay
right now (30-50 Amp). I believe Radio Shack still sells some small,
cheaply made ones. Ham fests, flea markets and commercial demolition
companies are also good sources. Also check out:
<http://www.science-city-dot-com/knifeswitch.html>www.science-city-dot-com/knifeswitch.html
www.hobbylinc-dot-com/htm/wgs/wgs16105.htm
<http://www.universal-radio-dot-com/catalog/switch/1432.html>www.universal-radio-dot-com/catalog/switch/1432.html
www.Grainger-dot-com
Etc.

Matt D.

In a message dated 2/9/04 10:11:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,