From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 9:06 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Primary connection

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I was wondering if I could hear the various ways that everyone has
connected their primary coil to the rest of the system.
I have an alligator clip in mind when I think of this.
Seems like a rather bad idea in a way.  We design this system that can
have
in the hundreds of amps for a peak current.  Then we runn this huge
current
through a connection that consists of an alligator clip on a copper
tube.

It seems like bottleneck.  It would hinder the flow of such large
currents.

Are there any better alternative simple or not id like to hear bout
them.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net