Mini Audio modulated self resonant SSTC

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hello Group, and fellow SSTC'ers:

Last night I built the miniature IGBT H-bridge and wound the gate drive
transformer for my MAMSRSSTC (Mini Audio Modulated Self Resonant SSTC
;-)))  Anyway, I am not doing true self resonant audio modulation, there is
going to be a TL494 on the input to the comparator via a switch, you flick
the switch on, and it overrides the feedback from the antenna, allowing the
TL494 to control the coil.  I will have the TL494 set up to take in audio
and have a variable duty cycle/frequency.  My question is, how do I set the
TL494 up for audio modulation?  It shows no schematics at Richie's website...

A crappy picture,
  <http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/DSC01221.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/DSC01221.jpg

Regards - Jim Mitchell