Re: Wideband Pearson Current Monitor on EBAY

HA!  I have eight of them :o))

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NewEbayToy1.jpg

Does the Geek Group need one?  I have two no-name military project
(probably Hughes aircraft...) ones I no longer use or maybe I could grab
the one off e-bay for them if they need it.

I think Finn has enough now too.  But don't want to bid against anyone here
(like bidder #1 ;-)))

Cheers,

         Terry