Re: audio modulated SSTC - Rail Modulation

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Dave,

You can do this just as in a tube modulated supply.
Just need a modulation transformer and a push-pull audio transformer to
drive it with high enough voltage.
You can use either tubes or solid state devices.

Then just feed this into a solid state full-bridge circuit and chop it up.
Should work great.

PERHAPS SUE GAETA (did i get your attention Sue?) can lower the voltage on
her plate modulator and feed that into her SSTC full-bridge circuit!!!

Dan