Re: E bay help

Hi Kreso,

Call Mastercard and ask them.  It sounds like criminals are at work.  I
have had my credit card numbers stolen many times and fast reporting is
super important to track down who it is so the cops can go mess them over
for you >:o))  So far, I have not lost a cent, but I certainly have help
some criminals go to jail :-)))

BTW - Don't mean to start on off-topic credit card fraud thread...  But
coiler's, like everyone, need to be careful.  Check credit card data often
(on-line if possible).  If you see "anything wrong" call the credit card
company instantly, and if in any doubt, cancel the number then and
there.  Now days, all the credit card companies are like vultures just
waiting to find fraud....

You may also want to contact E-bay, but their criminal investigative skills
are nothing compared to Master Card...  You may also just want to contact
your police, they probably know all about such things and know exactly what
to do.  But the credit card companies know no international bounds that
limit local police if the crook is in another country.

Cheers,

         Terry