Re: Removing Pig Top

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks. I never paid any attention to that bolt. I was
surprised about the windings myself when I first got
it. While "new" is a relative term, here it was right
after I "found" it:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/garage/pig_14.4kV_25kVA_1.jpg

Adam

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/garage/pig_14.4kV_25kVA_2.jpg