Conceptual Diagram - NEW Advanced SSTC Controller

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Per a few requests, I am posting the conceptual diagram of my new
Advanced SSTC Controller.
The system will utilize a multiplying inverter-type topology along with
a powerful user-configurable
Class-D modulator system to create almost any type of RF envelope
imagineable.  The whole system
will be microprocessor controlled with either a line-based character LCD
or matrixed graphics LCD.

I've already done preliminary tests which show operation of the
microprocessor and LCD in an unshielded
environment within close proximity to an operating SSTC.  (Final design
will be fully shielded)

Here is the conceptual block diagram.
http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/sstc_inverter.jpg

Dan