RE: SSTC bridge driver

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi there,

I use high-side drivers, all silicon, no transformers. My bridge voltage
is 560 Vdc.

It took some time for me to have it working, but it has been more than
one year now and no failures :)

My SMPS produces 20 kV and 5 kW to drive a disruptive TC.

Find schematics and even PCB layout at

	http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc

Look under "Project THOR".

Best Regards