HV differantal probe?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I seem to recall something about a high voltage diffrental probe someone on the list was making a long time ago, anyone still have the schmatic? Im intrested in doing some SMPS work, and hence though it would be a good idea to have a well designed diffrental hv probe for the primary work so I don't fry my new scope, since tesla coils and smps operate around the same freqency range, and something that can surive being around a tesla coil can handle my smps :)