Terry and Jerry's Tesla Show

Hi All,

Well, we all survived just fine ;-))

Here is the only "official" picture ;-))

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Terry%2BJerryDemo.JPG

To the left is Gerry's wonderful coil that really worked well!! My little coil in the middle is running very poorly!! I need to give it a service to see what is wrong with it... My E-bay toob coil to the right continues to work very well with it's brand new (no burning wood now) grid resistors.

About 120 people showed up and they were all impressed ;-)) We had two video cameras there with pro wireless mics and all... They wanted to put it on local access TV and we pinged them to get us the videos too. I think we can get it on some kind of DIVX format soon so you can all see too.

Gerry put brand new PFC caps on his coil so it only drew like 9 to 12 amps off the AC of this old school house.

The Kill-A-Watt meter did not like being on the end of an extension cord at all!! I think the cord's inductance allowed enough RF to reach the meter to mess it all up. We shielded the cord really well and then it was fine. But I think those meters like to be right at the wall outlet. Gerry's coil was running about 0.93 to 0.94 PF.

I had not hauled around a few hundred pounds of Tesla coil stuff in a long time... I hope the new DRSSTC will fix that side of these demos ;-))))

Cheer's

	Terry