Re: tabletop coil first light

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Blake,

In my experience the switch to a well built MMC always
brings about performance improvements, sometimes even
when it is replacing a commercial pulse cap.

However, instead of asking what you should expect with
these component substitutions, why not just try them
and see what happens?  For me, the uncertainty of
trying new components creates one of the greatest joys
of coiling.

-Brett