T.C.B.A. News and K. Strickfaden

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All:
I spoke with Harry Goldman last week and he still has back issues of the T.C.B.A. News and some complete sets for sale (at a nice discount). A great addition to a TC library.

His contact info is: Harry Goldman, 3 Amy Lane, Queensbury, NY 12804-9432, (518) 792-1003

Also, he has just published a book about Kenneth Strickfaden - the Hollywood High Voltage special effects genius. Look for it in 2005: "Kenneth Strickfaden, Dr. Frankenstein's Electrician", McFarland Publ. The projected release date is May, 2005, ISBN 0786420642.

Here's a link I found regarding the book:
http://teslamania.delete.org/frames/goldman.html

There's also an online index there for the T.C.B.A. news.