Re: Re: Leaky Pig

Original poster: joseph walker <joseph-walker@xxxxxxxxxx>

they call transformers over the 25lb mark pigs i dont know why you can get an xpig from an xray machine and a polepig ect

======================================== Message date : Dec 23 2004, 01:14 AM From : "Tesla list" To : tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Copy to : Subject : Re: Leaky Pig Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"

Just look at a storage yard (pigpen) full of them. Big, greasy, ugly, heavy, with 2 cute grey bushings for ears. Oink Oink!!

Matt E.