Pole pig for sale in Australia

Original poster: Mr Gregory Peters <s371034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

***note to Terry, if advertising items for sale is against the list guidelines, please remove my post.

->Tesla coil items are fine ;-)  - Terry<-

Hello all,

I'm selling a pole pig on ebay in oz. It can be seen at:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=294&item=5739814441&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I realise it's a bit pricey, this is mostly a result of my very serious current financial situation. However, the unit is fully reconditioned, and similiar reconditioned units from the Australian Surplus Electrical Co have a much higher price. It has not been used since it was reconditioned.

I am reluctant to part with it, as I had soooo much trouble finding one in the first place (oz it not like the US where they seem to grow on trees). It is an 11.5kV unit, 240-250v in, 25kVA. Looks dirty in the picture, but is actually really fresh and just needs a clean. I am happy to help organise shipping to a fellow coiler, but at their cost. Mail me personally if you have questions.

Let me say that once you have used a pole pig, you will never go back to your NSTs or MOT banks. They are bullet proof, easy to control with good ballasting, and will last forever.

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Queensland, Australia