Re: Safe parameters for stupid human Tesla coil stunts

Hi Owen,

The people that do this stunts have either been doing it for like 30 years or have been trained by people that have done it for 30 years... It takes a lot of knowledge and well trained helpers to do it with any degree of safety. Even small Tesla coils draw significant line current, handle hundreds of amps at thousands of volts and store very lethal charges... Like playing with tigers or jumping motor cycles over busses, it is just not a thing normal people should play with.

Henry Transtrom really perfected the art, till he got killed...

Cheers,

        Terry