Gerry and Terry show

Hi All,

Gerry and I will be showing of Tesla coils here at the Discovery Center in Fort Collins Colorado on Dec. 29th. for 11:00 to 2:30. It is a learning center for kids. If anyone is around that time and place, feel free to drop in and watch us make fools of ourselves :o))

http://www.dcsm.org/

http://www.dcsm.org/events.htm

"December
School Break Series: Tesla Coils
Nikola Tesla figured out how to make his own lightning. Zap your brain at this electrifying presentation from two of Fort Collins' mad scientists and their Tesla coils!
Wednesday, December 29, presentations at 11:30 and 1:00. Drop by for questions from 11:00-2:30."

Me and Gerry are the Showmen and we will need all the moral support we can get ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry