Leaky Pig

Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

Folks-

I haven't used my pig much, but I finally figured out where it's been leaking from - the top of the bushings!
Oil actually DRIPS off the terminals at the top of bushings, runs over the top, and makes a mess on the floor. I've seen it, but I can't figure out why. Granted, it's getting colder out here in Virginia Beach, but the thing came from Wisconsin and leaked all over the pallet on the way here. I wouldn't think the oil level could still be high enough that thermal effects would squeeze it out.
Can transformer oil creep UP and over a surface? Or is there some capillary action up the internal terminal wiring? Is there some sort of venting/pressure equalization system on the pig that needs to be checked?

-Phil LaBudde