HDPE sheet tip

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Coilers,

I recently needed some sheet HDPE to beef up the insulation between
the primary and secondary of my magnifier's driver.  While shopping
I found just what I wanted at the local supermarket in the form of
a few "Crazy Carpet" or "Snow Slider" toys.  They measure about 36"
by 20" and three layers yield around 0.1 inch in thickness.  Three
of them cost me less than $5.00, which made for a cheap insulator.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle