Re: 0.25 MFD 30 kV capacitor on eBay for TC use.

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi All,
There was quite a bit of discussion on eBay Forum last year about products being sold that were either useless or downright dangerous if used for the purpose advertised (e.g exploding glassmikes for RF, electrolytics for AC, Plexiglas as Bulletproof window panes etc.). Maybe this year there is someone in eBay's compliance area that has a little electronics savvy and took the complaints seriously?

Matt D.