Re: 0.25 MFD 30 kV capacitor DC

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It will probably make a good can crusher or coin crusher.  I could also use
it on my magnet energizer.  I now have several caps in parallel on my
magnet energizer one cap would be easier to deal with.  It might also be
good for water explosions.

If I list it on ebay the heading is the key to selling an item.  If people
can not find the auction then they will never bid.  It will need to have
some key works in the heading like, ".25 MFD Capacitor 30 KV High Voltage
Tesla Coil."   Once people find the auction I can explain it is a DC cap.

Gary