Re: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I dug up this post in the archives. I know there is more information in the archives if one goes searching.
http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2003/January/msg00844.html

As I said when I suggested his TC a week or two ago as an exception to this Zo sweet spot, Marc used a lot of atypical design parameters with this TC that may have lead to the extraordinary performance he claimed.

Cheers!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group