Re: magnifier questions

Original poster: Dieter.Boeckeler@xxxxxxxxxxx ( =?iso-8859-1?Q?"Dieter_Böckeler"?
Hi all,
thank you for tips and help.
I´ve built the extra coil with a so large h/d ratio of 5:1
because,if the magnifier failure I want to use it as a
normal TC.I´ve used heavy build AWG 16-18 (1,32mm)wire and coated with more than a half gallon of arcrylic coating.
The driver is ready built,too.I can increase turns if necessary.
The transmission line should be 1,1" copper tubbing with
a length of around 25ft.If the copper tubing produces corona
i will use four copper tubes,that´s like a high voltage line for
energy distribution.(square form)
The topload,primary,rotary,safety gaps,and the power control have to be build.
I think,the only way to go (for me) is to test the system with the big 60"x12"topload.If the magnifier will blow up,i learn about how to do not;-)
best regards
alex