Re: Best way to clean and shine Brass

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

RICE works a lot better than corncob or walnut media.  Regular kitchen rice
from the grocery store.  Its a lot cheaper than corncob or walnut media
too.  It will last for every.  The rice in my tumbler has been in there for
15 years.  I can put 500 rounds of 30 caliber carbine brass in there for 45
minutes and they come out looking like brand new.

Gary Weaver