Re: The 1500t secondary myth (long)

At 07:05 PM 12/5/2004, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/5/04 3:20:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Obviously the toroid must not be so large that
> the spark cannot breakout.  Breakout points can be installed
> to permit a too-large toroid to breakout, but this tends not
> to increase the sparklength.

Can't imagine a toroid of any size too big to not break out at all, but I have read here of cases where this happened. I also can't imagine why a lot of folks run without a breakout point. I want that darn streamer to go where I want it and NOT go where I DON'T want it!

Try this ;

http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/chip/current/gweaver/TC10-1.JPG

http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/chip/current/gweaver/map.html

Cheers,