From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 4:39 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ozone levels

"Don't forget that what you smell is not ozone (it is odourless) but
various
nitrogen/oxygen compounds.

Peter"

	I think you're right about the NOx compounds, but think ozone does
have
an odor.  Seems to me this has been discussed here before.  Certainly
when a germicidal UV lamp is operated there's a characteristic "warm"
smell in the vicinity which isn't the same as the more acrid smell from
an operating TC.

Ed