RE: LTR cap BPS?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

Hi Bart:

The coil that I made the BPS measurements on is still intact and I'd be
happy to provide any additional data.  The static gap setting was not
changed during the course of the experiment, it was .050", or perhaps
just a tad more.

I can provide Rp & Rs later tonight.  Yes, clearly the removed shunts
will result in a higher BPS, but wouldn't this be accommodated by
specifying the NST as a 4/38 rather than a faceplate-rated 4/20?

Regards, Gary