Re: NewZealand Teslathon?

Original poster: "fleps" <fleps-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Hi Patrick

sounds like a good idea, would be great to meet up with some like-minded
nutters^H^H^H^H^H^H^H people here.

though I don't know how many of there us there are altogether (I've
corresponded with 2 or 3) - and we might all be a bit far-flung too.

whereabouts are you based anyway?  have you got any cool stuff to see?
friendly with the owner of electrum and can arrange a demo? (just kidding
:)  )

cheers anyway

Mike
Wellington, NZ