Re Cheese Head Teslathon

Original poster: "Jared E Dwarshuis" <jdwarshui-at-emich.edu>

From: Jared and Larry

We can bring our recently completed full sized Marsha?s two part
resonant transformers. Sadly there is not enough room in the car for a
pair of full sized Saskia coils. We can bring our tiny Saskia
prototypes to demonstrate single point Levi configuration.

We would like to pick up a watermelon or something from a nearby Deli
as we have very little room in the car for an ice chest.

Also, we have just posted our most recent work for anyone who is
interested.
  http://people.emich.edu/jdwarshui/capacitance.html