Directions & Hotels

Driving:

I90/94 west (Northwest Tollway out of Chicago)  --- 185 miles to Wis. Dells

Take first exit for Wis. Dells (exit 92 --- Hwy. 12 east)

Take Hwy 12 east for approx 3 miles

Bronco Billy's Saloon (BBS) is on right side of road

Go past BBS approx 500 ft. and turn east (left) on Shadylane Rd.

Go approx 3 miles until you arrive at a stop sign (Hwy A north and south)

Cross this intersection --- continue east on Shadylane Rd.

In approx 1/3 mile, my shop on the left  (Fire# E11870)

If you are hauling something to display please try to arrive around 2 PM
(gate open after 2 PM)

If you have a few extension cords, please bring them along --- we will set
everyone up outdoors on the grass lawn

Everyone else, 3 PM is best       Coils running 3 PM - 11 PM

List of reasonable priced hotels in immediate area:

Blue & White motel    821 Walnut   Baraboo        tel.
608-356-6740       $56/2 occupants

Four Winds motel      Hwy 12   Baraboo                tel.
608-356-9481       $75/night

Log Lodge motel        Hwy
12  Baraboo                  tel.608-356-6552       $100/night
(neat little individual cabins)

Hillside motel           Hwy 12  Baraboo                  tel.
608-356-6011       $65/night

Spinning Wheel motel        Hwy 33  Baraboo        tel.
608-356-3933       $75/double

Due to the holiday weekend, I would recommend calling ahead and make a
reservation soon.  You will NOT be able to find a room if you wait until
Fri or Sat night.

Because it's a holiday weekend, all hotels are requiring a 2 night
stay  (Fri, Sat).

Wis. Dells is a great place for a vacation, so if you have a 3-4 day
weekend you may as well enjoy the area on Fri, Sun, or Mon.  Lots of things
to do especially on this last big holiday weekend for our area.  Some ideas:

World's largest waterpark --- 70 acres  ---  Noah's Ark

World's largest go cart track --- 25 acres

Upper Dells boat rides --- 2 hr ride through beautiful sandstone cliffs
area with 2 stops

WWII Duck rides --- in and out of water --- at speed!

Tommy Bartlett Water Ski Show -- evenings with a powerful 20 watt Argon-ion
laser show

in Baraboo --- Circus World Museum     working 3-ring circus every day

Lots of antique shops, general tourist shops, etc.

I encourage you to bring a coil --- large or small.  We will have a storage
scope and sig gen, and inductance meter available to assist anyone who
wants to do some measurements on their coil setup.

See you all on Sat!!!

D.C. Cox

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.