DRSSTC II : A Modern Day Solid State Tesla Coil Experiment - Publication

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

TCML List,

I have been receiving a very large number of requests regarding this
SSTC related publication and
unfortunately at this time, the first printing (100 copies) is
officially SOLD OUT.

Publication Details:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstc_publication.htm

I'm am currently working on a Second Edition of this publication which
will include:

A.  Additional FULL COLOR, full-page spark photos
B.  Added complete detail drawings of the entire coil (more dimensions
etc...)
C.  Additional test data
D.  Recent advances / improvements I have made as far as reliability
goes
E.  Page Numbers!

This Second Edition will be available Mid-September and will be
approximately 130-140 pages.

Please visit my website for more information and updates on this.