RE: 14.4 kV pole xmfrs

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dr.,

It sounds like you have a "standard" NEMA 6-50 or 7-50 outlet, as opposed
to the "standard" NEMA 10-50 outlet that many American homes use.  It
sounds like adapters may be needed.

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/