Re: 14.4 kV pole xmfrs

Original poster: "Chris Roberts" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What KVA rating are on these pole transformers? Also, are they single or
double bushing?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"

Anyone coming to our Midwest Teslathon need a pole xmfr? Please advise
off-list as I will haul some from my warehouse over to the lab so pickup
can be arranged on Sat. Price is $90 per unit. Most of these will fit
into a van (barely) or pickup.

Our Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon is open to anyone and the date is Sat.,
Sept. 4th, Labor Day Weekend, 3 PM until 10-11 PM.

If you are hauling a TC please plan on arriving at 2 PM so we can arrange
setup prior to the general publics arrival. If you have a 240 VAC long
cord, please bring it along. I have a standard outlet for 240 VAC 50 Amp
(NEMA L-7) so a NEMA plug similar to the type used on electric welders will
work best (2 straight blade, 1 half rounded pin) and also we will furnish
120 VAC outlets for the smaller coils.

We plan on eating at 5 PM. If anyone wants to bring a dish to pass that
would be great. We are cooking up sloppy Joes, sweetcorn, watermelon, and
other goodies.

We plan on setting up some swap tables this year for people with parts or
coils to sell. Bring your junkboxes and other goodies. PCI Pres. Bo
Meskin will be hauling in some nice .01 uFd, 30 kV caps for sale.

Hope to see many of you here on the 4th.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo WI 53913